Car AC Repairs Brisbane
The best way to maintain your system is through an annual service by a car AC repairs technician using specialized equipment.
Your car’s air conditioning does much more than just cool the inside of your car. When working properly, air conditioning helps to filter out pollen, pollutants, and any airborne bacteria, greatly improving the quality of air inside your vehicle.
Car-Air conditioning systems can lose refrigerant gas over time, especially when they aren’t used regularly. Manufacturers recommend air con servicing every two years to keep your air con system clean and your car cool.
Car AC repairs service checklist:
- Identify the type of gas in the system
- Recover all refrigerant from the system
- Remove and replace the receiver/dryer unit if necessary
- Check condition of the compressor, condenser, and all hoses
- Check condition of all wiring harnesses
- Dry nitrogen pressure test system, checking for leaks
- Vacuum system with two stages high flow pump
- Test system is holding vacuum
- Recharge with R134A refrigerant to vehicle specifications
- Test system operation, pressures, condenser fan operation, blower fan operation and vent temperature Service
Car AC Repairs
- Diagnose and Repair all air conditioning problems
- Repair climate control systems
- Eliminate bad odors & bacteria from inside cabin
- Repair and modify all hoses and pipes including aluminum/copper/steel – we can make hoses on site
- Condenser thermos fans
- Cabin blower motor & fan speed resistor
- Replace cabin filters
Car AC Compressors
- We install new and reconditioned compressors with full manufactures warranty
- We repair clutch coils, clutches and bearings, and compressor pulley bearings
Car AC Hose & Pipes
- We repair and modify all hoses and pipes including aluminum/steel – we can make hoses on site
Car AC Custom Work
- We can provide a solution to suit any custom job that is required.
Brisbane Car Air Conditioning Repair Service
Serving Brisbane & Gold Coast customers for more than 20 years, our mission has always been to deliver quality services at affordable prices leaving our customers 100% satisfied.
You can have peace of mind that our qualified technicians are trained to the highest level, so they can offer the best quality service and advice.
To request a quote for all car air conditioning repair needs, simply fill out the quote form on this page or to request an appointment head to our contact page.
Alternatively, you can call our office on 1300 376 789 or visit our Brisbane workshop located at 4/429 Creek Road, Mount Gravatt East.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Request Online Quote