- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to clients, customers, users and visitors of our website information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally, Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Information.
We also collect the following:
- Geographical Information
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes but is not limited to the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customise our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
We reserve the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if such disclosure is:
- required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes;
- necessary to assist the Police force in Queensland or any State or Territory in Australia and/or government officials or agencies;
- necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or
- necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Jack Frost Car Air Conditioning Pty Ltd, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- Customizing Our Website
We offer you the chance to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions when we ask you for this detail. When you register for the Site, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Links to Other Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilise practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control.
Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No Web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from the Site may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us on 0467 644 048.